Scrooge! The Musical
We are seeking a diverse cast of talented individuals for various roles in Scrooge! The Musical. All
roles are open for audition, and performers of all ethnicities and backgrounds are encouraged to
attend. All roles are considered volunteer positions and are uncompensated.
Vocal auditions by appointment Sunday September 24, Monday September 25 and Tuesday
September 26. Callbacks at discretion of director on September 27.
Location: Theatre in the Grove Studio Space , 2011 Main Street Forest Grove, OR 97116
For more information, including what to prepare, click here.
To schedule your audition, click here.
- Ebenezer Scrooge – a miserly old man – 60ish, Baritone (full range) F2-G4
- Bob Cratchit – Scrooge’s clerk – mid 30’s, 2nd Tenor range A2-F4
- Harry – Scrooge’s nephew – mid 20’s to 30’s, Tenor/Baritone G2-F4
- Kathy Cratchit – 12, Soprano
- Tiny Tim – 6-10, Boy Soprano G3-Eb5
- Tom Jenkins – 20’s – 40’s, Baritone/Tenor range A2-F4
- Jacob Marley – 60ish, Baritone (low) F#2-F4
- Ghost of Christmas Past –
- Jen, Scrooge’s young sister – 10ish
- Ebby, Scrooge as a young boy – grade school
- Urchins – gang of street kids
- Fezziwig, Young Scrooge’s employer – 40ish, Baritone (low) F2-D4
- Ebenezer (Young Scrooge) – 20’s, Baritone/Tenor G2-F4
For questions, please contact the director, Wendy Bax, at email@example.com.