Support Theatre In The Grove
Your support helps TITG bring vibrant live theatre to the audiences of Western Washington County
You can donate to Theatre In The Grove 3 different ways!
Right now using PayPal:
- Include an extra donation when you purchase your season tickets.
- Mail your check directly to the Theatre:
Endowment Fund Donations
Theatre In The Grove
PO Box 263
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
- Many Washington County companies will match employee contributions to charitable causes. Check with your payroll department to see if yours is one of them!
Theatre In The Grove is a 501(c)(3) corporation and your donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
We also accept donations of building materials, paint, costumes, props and furniture. Our storage space is limited, however, so please contact us to see what we may need.
And don’t forget, the most valuable thing you can donate is your time. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out how you can help.
Give to Theatre in the Grove while you shop!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in the Northwest, based on where their customers tell them to give. We know a lot of you shop at Fred’s — what a great way to give back!
Here’s how the program works:
1. Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Theatre in the Grove online here. Our non-profit number is 87984.
2. After you link your card to Theatre in the Grove, every time you shop or purchase gas from any Fred Meyers, you are also supporting TITG! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
3. Questions? Need to sign up for a Fred Meyer Reward card? You can do so here. Or visit any Customer Service Desk at any Fred Meyer store to sign up for a card.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Thank you for shopping and donating!